Yocraft 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason for closing Yocraft 2

2 posters

Go down

Reason for closing Yocraft 2 Empty Reason for closing Yocraft 2

Post by AshelehsA Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Since we are the sequel to Yocraft, we must keep traditions alive...............Not really, us closing has nothing to do with Yocraft 1. This server started as something of a reunion for a group of friends, and a group of friends I wasn't originally even a part of and just got lucky enough to be a part of. When we started this server, we were filled with nothing but excitement, and couldn't wait for the server to open..............Than no one but me, and like 3 other people ever wanted to work on anything. Everyone had some opinion they wanted to share about how we would run the server, but when it came time to do shit, no one wanted to. If you couldn't tell, I was a bit annoyed. There were many times where I'd try to get people interested, but that effort proved to be fruitless. So I gave up, and decided I'd just rather hang out with friends, than get into fights that I knew would start soon if I pushed to hard. I have NO hard feelings for any of the staff, but it would be a lie to say I'm not somewhat disappointed with a lot of them. So there you have it. If you've ever wondered why most businesses have rules against romance/friendship in the work place, you know why. Cause friends would rather just hang out than work on projects, which is great really, just not when you're trying to run a Minecraft server.

Did this have an aggressive tone to it? Yes, but I wanted to explain why in my honest opinion the server failed and closed.

Thanks for reading -Ashel
AshelehsA
AshelehsA
Owner

https://yocraftadvanced.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reason for closing Yocraft 2 Empty Re: Reason for closing Yocraft 2

Post by LilBazz Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Damnit! I was far too hyped as well.
Skrelp. RIP in peace Yocraft
LilBazz
LilBazz