Yocraft 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yocraft The Last: Legacy

Go down

Yocraft The Last: Legacy Empty Yocraft The Last: Legacy

Post by Yalorda Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Yocraft The Last: Legacy

Hey guys! You guys probably know by now that the last of yocraft's offsprings is going to close. But don't be sad! We all had a blast on these servers. Not because they had unique gamemodes or great quality. So why did we stick to it and continued? Because Yocraft was a place we could call home. We made lots of friends, some of which we still talk to almost everyday. It has been two great years but everything needs closure. You guys might know me as 'that admin' but I'm just one of you guys! I have always been a man of the people ever since I got staff on Yocraft. So here I am with my last service to you guys. I call it Yocraft The Last! You can now go on Yocraft 2 for the rest of the month not only to enjoy Yocraft 2 but to visit old creative worlds! I know most of you guys have built in them and made amazing pieces of art or recognize old classics like Samplaysmc1's melon house, Luigi's Sonic parkour, the mario party board or Kking's pixelart! You can now visit Cyclone's and Kampai's creative maps on Yocraft 2! (You can get there via the events portal)

I will also put these maps up for download so you guys can continue old builds or go on a trip down memory lane by yourself! (Click here!). If there are any other maps you would like to have from Cyclone, Kampai or Yocraft 2 you can post your requests down here!

Don't forget guys the server might be closing but that doesn't mean all the fun ends here! Yocraft and offsprings have lasted for a good two years but friendships last forever! As this is also my goodbye message I would like to add that it was a pleasure to work with great staff members and having the opportunity to contribute to that which I loved for so long. Yocraft was more than just a server for a game with blocks, it was a way to meet new people. I have learned so much from this experience and have no regrets! I'll leave you guys with one last youtube video/song since that's kind of my thing y'know Razz

Adios Amigos!

Yalorda
Yalorda
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Yalorda

Back to top Go down